Friday 12 October 2012

United! a Go! Go! - I is for Ichiban!

The I List.

Space Alphabet - Ionosphere
Bassholes - Interzone
Joy Division - Insight
Warsaw - Interzone
Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers - Hey There Little Insect
Tony Burrello - There's A New Sound (The Sound of Worms)
Bobbie Gentry - Bugs
Los Iracundos - Gallinita Twist
The Flatmates - I Could Be In Heaven
Frank Wilson - Do I Love You?
The Radiators From Space - Enemies
Stiff Little Fingers - Suspect Device
Microdisney - A Friend With A Big Mouth
Esquivel - Something Something Something I
The Gories - Ichiban
Big Ray and The Futuras - Squad Car
The Phantom Surfers - Play Bass With The Phantom Surfers
The Phantom Surfers - Pleasure Point.

The WFMU Ichiban Rock and Soul blog is here: http://wfmuichiban.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment