Monday 13 August 2012

Where fun is our speciality.

Frankie's Night Club, Raphoe - geograph.org.uk - 1402608 
I'm doing a show for FCUM Radio called United! a Go! Go! and I thought I know, I'll start a blog so that I can post up setlists and links to videos and teasers and that sort of stuff. So here's a picture of Frankies Night Club, Raphoe where all the 'action' happens and you can 'disco' the night away.

The show will be broadcast on Fridays and Sundays for twenty six weeks from Friday the 17th of August. It will be available to listen to twice each day, initially at 11am, with a repeat at 3pm.

After each show has been broadcast I'll post up the setlists. Just in case, you never know, somebody wants to find out more about a particular tune.

See side bar for links to FCUM Radio, which broadcasts 24 hours a day on internet radio through appropriately enabled devices (Internet Radios, Mobile Phones, Laptops, Tablets, PCs, Smart TVs, Space Clogs etc etc). Give it a listen; you may just like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment